A lot of girls want long tresses and style them in various ways. But alas, not everyone is lucky enough to have long hair that looks great without styling. In fact, even having long hair is not something everyone is blessed with. A number of reasons may be responsible for this – hormones, genetics, health, climate, and our stressful professional lives are just to name a few.
What happens when you can’t manage or keep long hair healthy is that you inevitably cut them & settle for medium length hair. Sometimes, this is not necessary & with proper styling, you can manage long hair too. If you’re not very confident about long hairstyles yourself, check out some YouTube videos & DIY tutorials to get inspired. Or take a look at some of these easy hairstyles for long hair.
- Messy bun up-do
A messy bun a great everyday hairstyle for long hair. Here’s one up-do hairstyle which works for any type of outfit and occasion.
- First, apply some mousse on your hair so that for a nice look but not too sleek.
- Make a ponytail, and wrap the remaining hair around the base of the ponytail.
- Using bobby pins, secure your style at the base
- Take a tail comb & lift some sections on the hair around the crown area. This adds some more natural feeling.
- Again, do not to make it sleek. In fact, leave a few loose curls around the face.
- Finish off with a hairspray so that the style can last for a longer duration.
- High buns
One of the most popular hairstyles for long hair. High buns have always been in vogue. You can wear your hair in a high bun at work, or a party or even a business meeting. They look professional and has a very youthful feel to it. Another good reason to opt for it is that it is very easy to do:
- Just grab your hair in a puff pony.
- Twist it around to form a bun.
- Secure it using an elastic rubber band.
- That’s it!
You can also try this fake bangs hairstyle with the help of this video tutorial.
- Halo braid
Another amazing hairstyle for longer hair that looks sophisticated and yet quite easy to do:
- Take a section from the side of your hair.
- Pin up the sections you don’t need.
- Start braiding a normal braid.
- Once the braid is finished, bring it up to the top of your hair and over the other side.
- Pin it with a bobby pin.
- Repeat the same thing for the other side.
- Spray a bit of hairspray & you’re done!
Find more DIY hairstyles, video tutorials and hairstyling ideas at www.rewardme.in