Creamy Vegan Garlic Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes
The creamy pasta made with almond milk and suffused with garlic and roasted tomatoes. A perfect dish for that late-night dinner!
- 3 cups tomatoes (halved)
- Olive oil
- 2 onions (diced)
- 8 large cloves garlic (grated)
- Salt and black pepper
- 500 grams wheat flour
- 200 ml water
- 2 ½ cups almond water
- Pour flour and water into your Noodle and Pasta Maker.
- Extrude pasta as per your choice.
- Add onions and garlic after heating olive oil in a pan. Sauté the onions until they are translucent.
- Add tomatoes and cook them together.
- In the pan, pour almond water and extruded pasta and bring cook on a medium flame. Add extruded pasta and cook.
- Cover the pan and let the sauce thicken.