Most of experiences that I share with you guys come from my first born and the time I was a new mom. He would fall sick very often and something that would start from something as small as a cold, the medicines would create heat in the body and he would get diarrhoea and indigestion.
Soon, I had learned to detect the problem at an early stage. Whenever, my kids would get diarrhoea, I would give them lime water and Enterogermina. As soon as their tummy would ache they would ask for it.
Recently, I was invited to #HappyTummiesMeet. Dr. Zinal Unadkat, addressed us and shared many eye-opening facts on diarrhoea symptoms, causes and remedies which I found very useful for all of us moms. So here is a recap of the same.
Did you know that diarrhoea happens to one in three kids?
Dr Zinal took us through causes, symptoms and remedies for the same and I thought it’s worth sharing with you guys.
There are two types of diarrhoea
- Viral- can be managed easily.
- Bacterial- check for the red flags listed below.
Consult with your doctor if your child has diarrhoea for more than 24 hours.
Red flags that every mom should look out for when the kid has diarrhoea;
- severe stomach ache
- watery stool
- loss of appetite
- Loss of energy
- Not drinking enough water
- Urine dark yellow, concentrated and if it’s frequency decreases
How can you manage diarrhea?
- Give your kid Zinc– to reduce frequency of motion and restore water balance in the body
- Make sure to give boiled water and fresh juice
- If you have a baby under 6 months then feeding breast milk is important. It’s completely safe and improves the kid’s immunity.
- Give Enterogermina that helps manage Diarrhoea and is Paediatrician’s No.1 choice. #HappyTummies With Enterogermina
What is a Probiotic?
Probiotic is a friendly bacteria which benefits our digestive health.
When someone suffers from diarrhoea the stomach balance is disturbed and bad bacteria increases in the body. A probiotic like Enterogermina, induces good bacteria in the body and restores balance back, increases absorption of nutrients by the body.
Watch the video to know how probiotics like Enterogermina work and concept of #HappyTummies With Enterogermina
The kids were entertained with a small skit and games and one thing that got ingrained in their mind was that good bacteria helps them fight the bad bacteria and helps them get #happytummies.
As a mom, I always teach my kids to have healthy habits, teaching them through play and fun goes a long way.
Disclaimer: While this is a sponsored post, all opinions mentioned are my own.
“Thanks for sharing such an amazing blog. It is very helpful.
For more information visit https://www.enterogermina.in/product“