Healthy eating is like a disease for at least Indian People,
PANEER PATTICE RECIPE:
3-4 leaves of lettuce
Half a cup of spring onions
20 gm corn
2 green chilies
1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
150 gm of low-fat paneer
Coriander for garnishing
- Grind all veggies.
- Make a paste of ginger and garlic with green chilies.
- Add the grated paneer in a bowl, then add the veggies, garlic ginger paste.
- Add the masala as per your taste: 1tsp chili powder, half tsp of black pepper powder, Add corn flour to make the paste thick.
- Once it’s mouldable. Mold the paste into pattice.
- Roll them onto a mix of suji and corn flour to give it a little crisp.
- Take a pan. Roast the pattice on both sides. Till it turns brown. You could use olive oil(less quantity) to roast.
Serve it hot with curd, green chutney. Garnish it with coriander and few spring onions.
OATS CHILLA FOR RECIPE – CLICK HERE:
SOYA MASALA CHUNKS FOR RECIPE – CLICK HERE:
These recipes are contributed by, Punam Rajpurohit.
Leave a Reply