1 cup chana dal
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ cup wheat flour
1 cup jaggery
4-6 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp cardamom powder
1. Boil chana dal in pressure cooker for 3-4 whistles. Let the cooker cool and then strain the chana dal. Reserve in cold water.
2. Knead wheat and all-purpose flour in warm water to make a soft and smooth dough. Keep it aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Cook the boiled chana dal and add jaggery. When the mixture thickens, put it off flame and let it cool. Now grind it finely in a puran maker for stuffing.
4. Heat tawa. Make small balls with the dough. Roll the dough a little and add the chana dal stuffing. Join to make the ball again and make round roti.
5. Roast the roti on both the sides. Store in an air tight container. Serve it with ghee.