So What Can You Do?
You can’t really change the atmosphere all at once, but slowly be a conscious individual and teach your kids too. Plant more trees, do carpool as much as possible, conserve water and while you are struggling to bring things under control, s.o.s solution would be to install an air purifier in the house. We spend a lot of time indoors, most of us spend almost 90% of our time at home and if we can breathe pure air at home, we can control it to a large extent. We do not realise but we breathe around 9 Kg of air every day.
We filter and boil water, wash and clean vegetables before consuming them to ensure the health of our family and kids, then why do we not take the intake of air more seriously?
Air Purifier like Water Purifier purifies by passing the Air through specialised series of filters. Pureit Air Purifier comes with Purelung technology which is also India’s first air purifier certified to remove 99% of 6 different types of pollutants in just 1 hour. Cigarette smoke, dust, airborne bacteria and virus, allergens etc. It also comes with World’s First Refresh display, which refreshes your room air every 13 minutes.
It comes with three filters; Prefilter (removes large particles, pet hair, etc.), HEPA filter (removes particulate matter (PM 2.5) , Smoke, Bacteria, and Virus and Activated Carbon Filter ( which removes VoC (Volatile Organic compounds) and odour).
Unique Features Of PureIt Purifier
- Pureit air purifiers comes with ‘Air Quality Indicator’ which uses sensors to detect the pollutants in your room every 2 sec and displays them.
- It has 3 different fan speeds. You can choose to run in an automatic mode where a sensor will sense the pollution in the room and decide on the speed of the purifier to purifier the room in the fastest time.
- To help consumers have undisturbed sleep at night, we have a night mode that switches all LED in the display panel and reduces fan speed to the quietest mode.
- To help consumer operate the device for a pre-determined time period, there are set timers in the device for 2/4/8 H.
- Power consumption is as low as a ceiling fan.
- The tower shape purifier makes it occupy a minimal space per purification capacity.
- More Expensive units are powered with dual fans and filters for powerful purification.
Let’s get a little air conscious, what say parents?