For the Strawberry Imli Chutney
- Imli – 4 tbsp (Soaked in hot water)
- HERSHEY’S Strawberry Flavoured Syrup – 4 tbsp
- Dates – 2-4 pieces (Soaked)
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Roasted Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
Boil all the ingredients together to enjoy a tasty and unique Strawberry Flavoured Imli Chutney
For the Papdi Chaat
- Boiled potato- 1
- Mix Boiled Sprouts – 50gms
- Yogurt/curd – 50gms
- Ready-made Papdi – 12
- Coriander leaves- on top
- Chilli Pd – to sprinkle
- Sev – 25 gms
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Arrange the papdis on a plate.
- Top it up with chopped potatoes and mix sprouts.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and red chili powder nicely on it,
- Then the sweet Strawberry flavoured chutney.
- Top it with caramel yogurt/curd.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala, red chili powder, garnish with coriander leaves. Sprinkle sev on top.