Black Chana Salad Recipe:
- 1 Cup Black Chana, sprouted and boiled
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato, finely chopped
- 1 Green Chilli, finely chopped
- 50-gram Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Salt (Kala Namak)
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili flakes, (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Herbs
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
- 2 teaspoon Lemon juice.
Take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it and thereafter mix well.
Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and serve immediately.
The best time to have this Black Chana Salad Recipe is the evening time whereby you can have it along with some tea, or you can take it as your dinner with some fresh juice or a smoothie!